Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 213.120 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 184,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 76,556 ₦ (359 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (44 minutes ago)