Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 209.198 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 179,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 73,750 ₦ (353 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)