Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.990 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 640,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 323,538 ₦ (€763) in Volos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (27 minutes ago)