Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 407,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 133,450 ₦ (руб 24,912) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)