Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.453 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 143,005 ₦ (руб 26,226) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)