Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.432 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 433,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 144,607 ₦ (руб 26,621) in Volgograd.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (44 minutes ago)