Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.844 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 725,886 ₦ (€1,705) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (about 2 hours ago)