Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.005 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 627,632 ₦ (€1,505) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)