Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.690 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 223,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 70,591 ₦ (5,156₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)