Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11977 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 623,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 227,581 ₦ (COL$1,900,182) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)