Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.134 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 548,654 ₦ (€1,341) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (41 minutes ago)