Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.240 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 255,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 94,184 ₦ (₨17,975) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)