Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.453 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 126,807 ₦ (руб 23,255) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)