Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.248 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 824,896 ₦ (20,496 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)