Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 672,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 282,198 ₦ (CH$513,908) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)