Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12071 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 682,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 245,643 ₦ (COL$2,034,915) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)