Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 NGN / VES *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 63,123 ₦ (52,537 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)