Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.225 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,290,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 723,953 ₦ (¥224,459) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)