Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.200 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 640,510 ₦ (¥200,157) in Utsunomiya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)