Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 28% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,230,769 ₦ ($3,428) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (39 minutes ago)