Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.160 NGN / CZK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 230,107 ₦ (14,239 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)