Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.998 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 429,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 200,109 ₦ (元3,776) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)