Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 476,888 ₦ (€1,127) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)