Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14531 NGN / MNT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 861,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 332,902 ₦ (2,291,036 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)