Cost of living in Ujjain, India vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.100 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 31,835 ₦ (₨6,242) in Ujjain.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)