Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.993 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 91,791 ₦ (₨18,385) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)