Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.315 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 197,361 ₦ (R$ 2,028) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)