Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.869 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 204,763 ₦ (R$ 2,330) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)