Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23959 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 566,565 ₦ (2,364,731 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)