Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 216.665 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 125,401 ₦ (579KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)