Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 213.566 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 117,893 ₦ (552KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)