Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10958 NGN / VES *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 200,451 ₦ (1,829,336 Bs.S.) in Turmero.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)