Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 46,482 ₦ (Bs 31,970,753) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)