Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.018 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 631,510 ₦ (€1,529) in Turin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)