Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12011 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 125,501 ₦ (COL$1,044,862) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)