Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12520 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 129,320 ₦ (COL$1,032,936) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)