Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12071 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 242,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 96,904 ₦ (COL$802,766) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)