Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.271 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 41% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 486,756 ₦ (¥148,804) in Tsukuba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)