Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.133 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 28% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,261,017 ₦ (kr 29,236) in Tromsø.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)