Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 275.355 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 307,873 ₦ (C$1,118) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)