Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 261.118 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 652,226 ₦ (2,498 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)