Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 259.029 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 771,748 ₦ (2,979 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)