Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23974 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 712,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 405,940 ₦ (1,693,226 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)