Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.330 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 189,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 64,022 ₦ ($b1,223) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)