Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.473 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 186,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 63,566 ₦ ($b1,211) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)