Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.566 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 190,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 63,249 ₦ ($b1,203) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)