Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.000 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 71% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 351,208 ₦ (6,055TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)