Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.222 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 38% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 640,402 ₦ (¥198,749) in Toyama.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)