Cost of living in Tours, France vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.877 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 700,824 ₦ (€1,693) in Tours.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)