Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.073 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 34% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 692,067 ₦ (€1,655) in Tours.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)