Cost of living in Toulon, France vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.877 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 693,057 ₦ (€1,675) in Toulon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)