Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.427 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 12% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 922,393 ₦ (kr16,641) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)