Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 231,363 ₦ (﷼ 26,856,881) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)