Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 452,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 155,505 ₦ (руб 28,568) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)