Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.877 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 151,125 ₦ (Mex$ 8,006) in Tlalnepantla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)