Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.993 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,136 ₦ (₨428) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)