Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.018 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 85,986 ₦ (₨17,134) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)