Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.589 NGN / MDL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 25% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 4,340 ₦ (201 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)