Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.203 NGN / MDL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 34% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,762 ₦ (177 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)