Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.646 NGN / MDL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 26% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 4,425 ₦ (204 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)