Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 504 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.355 NGN / ALL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 289,417 ₦ (86,272 Lek) in Tirana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)