Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.860 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 455,497 ₦ (元8,617) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (about 2 hours ago)