Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.848 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 476,772 ₦ (9,022元) in Tianjin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)