Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.936 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 252,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 94,191 ₦ (₨19,083) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)