Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.168 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 89,952 ₦ (₨17,406) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)